Friday, August 13, 2010

I Must Have Been A Good Person In A Past Life..

As my loyal readers may recall (or not, whatever), I did a post on March 24th about this pair of Alexander Wang leopard wedges that I'm obsessed with beyond words....













These little beauties are both hard to get your hands on and exist somewhere around the $700 price point.... with that in mind, I had given up hope long ago...
That was until I opened a magazine while settling in for a short flight to Chicago and saw these...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nina, a shoe brand you may recognize from countless hours at the mall, has produced an adorable pair of shoes that are clearly "inspired" by Wang's fall '10 sensation. They ring in at around $100, making them much more realistic for the average gal.
So while I may dream of the real thing, I rushed to my computer and put in a pre-order for the October shipping date of these attainable little miracles...

0 comments: