Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall Wardrobe Additions....

My favorite time of year is upon us... The magazines are thicker, the clothes are newer and the weather is (a little) cooler.
In celebration of the new season I spent a few hours at the mall with my good friend Jessie Sue. While she was on the hunt for work attire for a new job, I was looking for a wardrobe update.
Thanks to her sensible influence and the insane labor day weekend sales, I arrived home with stylish basics that will work for seasons to come. I scored versitale Gap pants in both skinny and boot cuts, super soft J.Crew henley tees ($9.99!!), and cute, comfortable fall boots from DSW. With all of these basics, I have to start dreaming about the more fashion-forward touchs I want wear with them.....
hmmmmm....


A Black Maxi Skirt to go with a soft tee and a leather jacket for an Olsen inspired look....
asos.com



A Sequin Tank is great with black pants and even better with mixed with military inspired peices for something more unexpected...
J.Crew
A Drape-Front Leather jacket is great with a blouse and skinny trousers (or even that Black Maxi Skirt)...


MM Couture







0 comments: