Saturday, February 6, 2010

Currently Obsessed with....


RGB Nail Color in Toast






After seeing this little guy mentioned in a few magazines, I was intrigued by its ridiculously cool not-quite-beige-not-quite-grey hue. I'm please to report that the color was as amazing as I had hoped... Bonus: for all you product junkies, the polish goes on insanely smooth and lasts FOREVER......


head over to RGB's site and pick one up (psst.. complimentary shipping)





MWBC (Models With Bowl-ish Cuts)



As a hairdresser/lover of anything out of the ordinary, I have loved seeing these cool little cuts popping up everywhere. Some are wigs, a few are authentic but I think the shape is modern yet completely evocative of the Sasson looks of more mod times.....



The first to go for the bowl seems to be model Tao Okamoto last winter..














Now MAC brings us Spring '10 looks accompanied by brightly hued wigs..



0 comments: