Thursday, February 18, 2010

FW f/w 10/11 part 6..

3.1 Philip Lim is the show that I've been waiting for all week and I can honestly say it lived up to my expectations....

The collection was peppered with structured peices juxtaposed with softer, equally glamorous ones...

The perfect example was this sleek suspendered pencil skirt coupled with an almost slouchy sequined top. It feels like Jerry Hall at Studio 54 crossed with a Dior-clad 50's starlet.


Do I actually have to explain why I adore this jacket? And get a look at those shoes! They came down the runway with quite a few of the looks and, for me, they are the stand-out footwear of the season...



The contrast in elements continues with this etherial dress shown under a very unique little leather vest.




Thouroughly modern and remarkably classic...

I think there's a trend about to happen with these metallic blazers... I swooned over a very similar look shown a few days ago by Erin Featherston.



This icy grey is so lovely.... and of course the bag :)













0 comments: