Thursday, February 25, 2010

Burberry Prorsum at London Fashion Week







The talented, and I have to say handsome, Christopher Bailey has continued to impress me more and more each season. I love how this collection walks the line between classically chic and youthful while never making me think its trying too hard to be one or the other.



I was instantly drawn in by the rich, earthy colors. They ranged from the most organic olives and tans to the richest berries and plums to icy cool greys with the rouge pop of cobalt and mustard.




Most of the looks consisted of one color (in varying tones) from head to toe but interest was created with some of the most lavish textures that I've ever seen. I was completely taken with the mix of untamed furs, rich velvets and ruched skirts and dresses. I wanted to touch everything!!



PS. To all you girls that invested in over the knee boots last fall.... they're here for another season!



0 comments: